The marketing and SEO strategies are among the most important steps in getting a website on the internet. Once you know your target audience, you can create a strategy to make your website known in the big www. For us, a solid SEO strategy is roughly translated into seven steps.
- Know your keywords – first of all you need to make a little research to find out the keywords your market is using when trying to find out solutions to the problems they are confronting with. You can search what a potential customer is looking for and you can also use synonyms when trying to find out more. At this step it is best to fill in the “customer’s shoes” and think about what would he buy and why, and especially imagine what could the buying journey be like.
- Write high – quality content in a natural way – the key here is to write engaging content and use words with keywords in a natural way because you are writing for a real person after all. You can use small elements like alts and meta tags to make your content stand out. All you need to do is write titles and copies which will make the potential customer want to click and find out more about the topic you are writing on.
- Use keywords in your pages URLs – this is a very important strategy because you can use your keywords to reach the highest search rankings. Two key tools we can use are AdWords Keyword Planner and Google Trends, with which we can experiment and implement the best keywords in our URLs.
- Don’t overload page titles – it is critical to create engaging and interesting titles which are a good indicator of a great content. We are using the WIIFM (What is in it for me?) methodology when trying to highlight our key points in the content. Of course there are many ways of doing this but some of the ways include shorter titles, strong words and keywords in the headline (H1).
- Review every page for additional keyword placement – after we create engaging content that the target market needs, we read and review our copy. When having this approach, we sometimes are surprised what we missed the first and ever second time around in the drafted copy.
- Improve user experience – the best way to improve this area is to focus on delivering optimal results across multiple platforms and always guide the website visitors to the piece of information they are looking for.
- Hire an expert – we know that sometimes most people want to create their own marketing and seo strategy, but almost always it is the best way to hire a expert who can guide and create a stable strategy. We can help you create both strategies at a competitive price and within a short time frame.
Do not hesitate and give us a call or write us an e-mail. We are also interested in what your steps are in creating an engaging marketing and SEO strategy, so if you drop a line for us below we would be grateful.